1. Vintage wool skirts! I've seriously been contemplating throwing out all of my jeans. I love tights and skirts/dresses. Found here.
2. A pair of brown suede, beaded Minnetonkas. I'm a sucker for comfortable shoes. Elizabeth at Delightfully Tacky wears them quite well. Actually, I would pretty much wear anything in her closet. Found here.
3. Vintage ponchos + leather belt = perfection. Found here.
4. I originally saw Elsie sporting this starlette crown on A Beautiful Mess and with finally getting bangs a few months ago, I may actually be able to pull this off. Found here.
5. So perhaps you are aware of my obsession with copper. If not, well now you know. Found here.
I'm also really wanting some more dresses and a pair of brown leather oxfords to add to my closet. If money miraculously rained down on me, all of these lovelies would be in that closet. Until then, I'll keep lusting. On the bright side, I'm hopefully going thrifting on Thursday, so perhaps I will find some of these in a more affordable fashion. That's a jobless college student for ya.
And of course, I must leave you with some music. I heard this while taking a walk downtown with Kevin (boy in band with antique house) on Saturday night. Catchy tune!