Friday, January 21, 2011

Heidi Braids


listen

A long time ago, I came across this picture on Flickr and fell in love with the hairstyle. Sadly, my hair was too short (or so I thought) and I'm kind of handicapped when it comes to fixing my hair. The other day it was like a tornado rolled through town or something. Winds were at a bajillion miles per hour and my hair was blowing everywhere. And then I remembered the Heidi braids. I found this tutorial and voila! I've been doing this three days in a row now. Ha. I've also been experimenting with other hairstyles. Yay for de-handicapping myself!

On a side note, I've been eyeing this chair from UO for forever. No one has anywhere to sit when they come over to my place, so I figured this would be perfect. Problem was, shipping was $25. Bah. So yesterday I went to the store, where it was double the online price, but they honored the online price for me! Heck yes. Too bad the online price went down another $10 today. Ugh.
Also, I want to add something to spice it up. A throw? A pillow? Suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting and commenting my blog! (By the way, it's bilingual: I write each post both in Italian and in English so that many people in the world can read it ^.*)
    I love your blog and I'm a new follower :) I like that hairstyle, thank you for sharing the tutorial!
    "See" you soon ;)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hairstyle!! Really nice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so in love with braids but my hair isn't quite long enough, and i'm terrible at french braiding myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, i also like doing these perfect for days where you dont want to fuss with your hair to much arnt they!! :)

    Zoe

    http://blessedbeeapothecary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete