Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday



I realize it's not Friday, but my Thanksgiving food coma put a hold on....well just about everything! But a day late is better than never. I'm sure you all found a great amount of deals yesterday on Black Friday and may be shopped out, but for those of you who can't deal with the craziness of Black Friday (like me), here is a fabulous find just for you.

Today I present you with the lovely Etsy shop, Chouettes.


Their "Old Hollywood Glam" earrings made with vintage rhinestones are true to their name. I was watching a Turner Classics movie the other night with Bette Davis and Leslie Howard (the latter of whom I adore), and Ms. Davis was literally wearing a pair of earrings identical to the emerald ones. Bah!
Did I mention the sale? Chouettes is offering 20% off through Monday and free shipping through the end of December. These beauties are perfect for the holidays.

And to top it off, another freebie. Carolina Herrera is sending out free samples of their perfume. I have no idea if it smells good, but sure looks pretty. And its free, so why not?

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and may you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment: